Growing your own vegetables can be an incredibly rewarding experience and offers many benefits:
- lots of tasty vegetables which often taste many times better than the aged artificially ripened vegetables at supermarkets.
- Gardening can bring people together building community, can increase your connection with the land and provide a relaxing, almost meditative pastime
- Kids will eat the healthy food they grow – FACT!
- In your garden food is 100% fresh, and if planned well will always have food for you – unlike your fridge where vegetables tend to droop and eventually go off.
- Gardening will keep you active and out in the fresh air!
So here is a simple website to get you started. There are some practical examples of gardens created in no time with very little up front capital as well as plenty of hot tips to help you get the most out of your garden.
If you have any feed back or suggestions for changes to the content on this site, please feel free to contact us.